For many people, 2020 tested their belief, their faith, and their daily walk with God.
Have you noticed? It always seems that we look for answers or support whenever there’s a major upheaval in our lives . . . and, so far, this year has brought plenty of turmoil.
As part of my continuing series, all month long I’ve been introducing you to a series of self-assessments that Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl—The OolaGuys—use in the popular 10-week coaching program we conduct together. Now I’d like to share another one with you about your faith.
“Faith” is one of The 7 F’s of Oola—those major life areas that all our problems, happiness, improvement and challenges seem to fall into.
Is your faith strong? Or could it be stronger?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your faith? If you answer “1,” that means low/bad/least true, while answering “10” means “high/good/most true”:
• I would rate my faith ____
• I feel connected to a higher purpose ____
• I am plugged into a faith community and continue to learn/grow ____
• I spend at least 20 minutes a day in meditation and/or prayer ____
• My beliefs and the way I live my life are congruent ____
• I use my faith to help resolve conflict and issues in my life ____
• I reflect on my faith often throughout the day ____
• I forgive easily ____
• I rely on my faith to guide my choices and my decisions ____
• I feel comfortable sharing and teaching my faith to others ____
While The OolaGuys don’t tell you what to believe or which religion to follow (and neither do I), we DO know that having a strong faith is a critical part of a balanced and happy life.
If your life could be better in every area—fitness, finance, family, field, faith, friends and fun—I’d like to invite you to have a chat about the 10-week Oola Coaching Program. Message me and we can jump on a 30-minute call to discuss it.
It only takes 10 weeks to make massive progress. Let’s work together to make that happen.