While the past several months have been exhausting for many people, you can make 2021 a better year by adding everyday fun, hobbies, unique interests—and even “bucket list” adventures you’ve dreamed of your entire life.
“Fun” is one of The 7 F’s of Oola, and today we’re going to talk about how much fun you have in your life (or how much you need to add in order to create a life that’s happy and balanced).
If you’ve been following my posts over the past month, you know that—right now—you have a unique opportunity to make 2021 better than the crazy year we’ve just been through.
If 2020 has caused you to re-think your lifestyle, your finances, your health, your relationships and your future, we should jump on a call to discuss exactly what you want 2021 to look like. It’s what I help clients with, and it would be my honor to work with you, too.
Message me and let’s schedule some time to chat soon. Or, go here to read more about the 10-week Oola Coaching Program before we jump on that call. For now, let’s see how much fun you’re having in your life—and decide whether you need to add more.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the amount of fun you have in your life? If you answer “1,” that means low/bad/least true, while answering “10” means “high/good/most true”:
• I would rate my fun in life ____
• I enjoy and am having fun in life ____
• I try new things often ____
• I invest time pursuing my passion or hobby ____
• I have fun outside of work at least 3x per week ____
• I do at least one “bucket list” item each year ____
• I am a fun person to be around ____
• Fun rarely interferes with my responsibilities ____
• People would say that I’m a fun person ____
• I easily find free fun in simple everyday life ____
Coaching can help you rediscover fun hobbies, unique interests, and even your true passion in life . . . a major stepping stone on the way to living the OolaLife.
Message me and let’s chat about your next step.