Friends. We couldn’t have gotten through this year without them.
If the past several months have made you value friendships and connection, I have a question: what would your life look like if your closest friendships were even more solid and supportive?
And what if you added some key friendships like mentors who could guide you in making difficult life or career decisions. Friends just make life better. In fact, “Friendships” is one of The 7 F’s of Oola—the proven formula created by Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl, authors of Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World. We’ve teamed up to bring my followers the 10-week Oola Coaching Program to help you make goals, stay focused and achieve the happy, balanced and growing life you want.
But let’s take a look at your current friendships. Where do you need to improve?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your friendships? If you answer “1,” that means low/bad/least true, while answering “10” means “high/good/most true”:
• I would rate my social network of friends ____
• I have unconditionally loving, supportive, and empowering friends ____
• I am satisfied with the number of friendships in my life ____
• I am a good example/mentor for my friends ____
• My friends support my dreams and are good examples/mentors for me ____
• When I think of my three closest friends, I have no stress ____
• I openly communicate and trust my friends ____
• I have friends who are good mentors in all 7 F’s of Oola ____
• I have no hard feelings or ill will toward my present friendships ____
• I am not judgmental toward my friends ____
If you need to upgrade your friendships—plus stay focused and accountable to your other life goals—I’m here to help. Together, we can make sure you’re disciplined—with new habits and behaviors that propel you toward your goals.
As I’ve mentioned before, the Oola Coaching Program is designed to support you in making massive progress in just 10 weeks. I’d be delighted to privately coach you through the process.
Message me for more details. But for now, drop a comment below and share something about your friendships you want to upgrade.