Are you happy, growing and balanced in your career?
This past year has been a wake-up call for many people—and not always in a bad way.
For instance, if you were isolated at home for 8 weeks, perhaps you discovered how much you love the calm environment, slower pace, and being at home with your kids full-time. If you were furloughed or laid off, maybe that gave you pause to think about what you really want.
Whatever your wake-up call was this past year, why not commit to making 2021 better than ever?I
I’ve mentioned The OolaGuys before. Their book and coaching program, Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World, teaches a simple formula for creating a life that’s balanced, happy and growing.
This month, I’ve been sharing a series of quizzes that Oola uses to pinpoint where you are and what you need to work on. Today, that assessment focuses on your Field—one of The 7 F’s of Oola.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your career (field)? If you answer “1,” that means low/bad/least true, while answering “10” means “high/good/most true”:
• I would rate my overall job satisfaction ____
• My job financially meets my needs ____
• I love my job ____
• I feel as if I am doing what I was created to do ____
• I have solid goals for myself in this field ____
• My current job doesn’t interfere with my family and personal time ____
• My job makes the world a better place ____
• My job utilizes my natural gifts and abilities ____
• My current job can support my long-term financial goals ____
• My job offers the opportunity to grow personally, professionally and financially ____
How does your scorecard look? If you want to improve it, I’m here to help. Together, we can make sure you’re focused on getting what you want and on pursuing new opportunities with confidence. In fact, you can make massive progress in just 10 weeks with the Oola Coaching Program—delivered jointly by The OolaGuys and me.
Message me and we can jump on a 30-minute call to discuss how coaching can work for you. Or check out the 10-week Oola Coaching Program for details.
Just for fun, drop a comment below and share your most important career insight.